Solving complex issues often requires the enlistment of specialists who have deep subject matter and industry expertise, as well as global presence.
Attorneys and in-house counsel not only face the difficulty of identifying these experts, but also the uncertainty of relying on untested resources in high-stakes situations.
To assist our clients, StoneTurn’s senior partners and practitioners have reached into their vast pool of well-respected, like-minded business connections to hand-pick a network of senior advisers—virtually all of whom have more than 20 years of experience in their respective disciplines. These experts come from diverse industries and geographies. Many are retired business executives and large public accounting firm advisory and audit partners seeking challenging projects. Others lead their own businesses and consulting firms. Like StoneTurn’s staff, all of our senior advisers share common traits: they value a collaborative culture; prefer “hands-on” client service; and seek to build genuine and long-term trusted relationships. Our long-standing relationships allow us to function as a single, seamlessly integrated team.
A representative sample of StoneTurn’s senior advisers includes:
- The former chief ethics and compliance officer of Fortune 50 chemical manufacturer and a Fortune 10 oil and gas company;
- A retired ombudsman of a federal financial services regulator;
- The former deputy general counsel of a federal housing agency;
- A risk assurance and information technology controls practice leader;
- A former senior Veterans Affairs OIG official, who now serves as the director of investigations for a multi-billion dollar health system;
- The former global head of security at a large public accounting firm, who also served as security director of an international airline and a casino; and
- Forensics practice leaders across Africa, Asia, Europe and South America.