ESG factors play an ever-increasing role in corporate strategy, disclosure considerations and business operations. Now more than ever, business leaders require assistance when navigating the complex regulatory, business, human and reputational issues that often arise when developing and implementing ESG initiatives.
StoneTurn helps organizations identify the right ESG risk framework and strategy, implement and verify controls, develop ethical behaviors, shape culture, and measure results. Our multidisciplinary, global team leverages this expertise– as well as insights gained from assessing, monitoring and verifying information for some of the world’s leading corporations– to help businesses of all sizes assess ESG risk factors and build robust, ethical compliance frameworks that deliver long-term value for all stakeholders.
Our team of former C-suite executives, ESG specialists, risk and compliance experts, and data analytics professionals are skilled at building engagement across the enterprise with diverse stakeholders, and in creating bespoke creative solutions to unlock sustainable business value through ESG programs. Our team works collaboratively with organizations to identify key priorities and stakeholder expectations. We then embed these into the fabric of an organization through transforming culture, behaviors and supporting existing frameworks to enable companies to achieve their sustainability goals.
How We Help
StoneTurn helps to shape ESG priorities and strategy. We can assist in creating a vision for companies based on appetite for change, relevant and credible metrics, targets and KPIs. Turn to Us to:
- Define ESG standards, frameworks, risks and future opportunities
- Agree on target vision, appetite for change, risks and materiality impact
- Develop ESG Strategy, scenario analysis, define targets and KPIs
- Assess and define ESG risks, on a proportional and material basis
- Put in place the capabilities, skills and processes to translate strategy into action
- Identify levers for change and prioritize
- Develop transformation programmatic workstream structure and governance
- Create roadmap for change involving people, purpose, culture and data
- Define ‘ESG BAU’ approach (centralized vs. integrated)
- Integrate ESG into governance, policies and procedures, controls, risk and stress testing
- Investment decision-making and portfolio
- Culture, workforce, diversity and inclusion
- Remuneration and rewards
- Data and technology
- Business processes and supply chain
- Customer experience
- Thought Leadership
- News & Events