The construction industry is rife with challenges that have been magnified as the world has come out of the pandemic. Now, more than ever, it is increasingly important for construction firms operating in this environment to reexamine their structure, performance management and use of technology. Strengthening these key components of the business can lead to greater profitability, improved efficiency, and reduced risk.
StoneTurn’s Construction team consists of industry experts that understand the challenges facing organizations in today’s quickly changing environment. Our professionals provide management consulting services to construction firms and specialty contractors with proven results impacting the bottom line.
How We Help
StoneTurn’s Construction team leverages direct construction and project management experience to help construction firms and specialty contractors improve profitability by enhancing administrative, back office, and project reporting methods, processes, and technology.
- Third-Party Risk Management & Accounts Payable
- Contract Management & Accounts Receivable
- Working Capital Management
- Merger Integration
- Selection & Implementation
- Integration & Adoption
- Data Management & Cybersecurity
- Field & Project Manager Enablement
- Corporate Dashboards & Decision Making
- Regulatory Reporting & Compliance