Cyber attacks and threats continue to increase in frequency and sophistication worldwide, emphasizing the importance of a robust cybersecurity program led by dynamic and experienced security experts.
StoneTurn’s Cybersecurity experts offer actionable and timely analyses on the most important cyber risk and intelligence trends today. These informative insights can help security professionals create the proactive strategy needed to prevent and mitigate cyber incidents and, when an attack does occur, carry-out an effective and efficient response:
- Aligning Cybersecurity Risk with Business Imperatives
- Protecting the Crown Jewels: The Importance of Effective Cybersecurity Leadership (A Leading the Way podcast with Andrew R. Bland III, Chief Security Officer at Sylvamo)
- Convergence of Government and Private Sector in National Security (A Cyberwire Caveat podcast)
- Risk Considerations as Domestic Terrorism Evolves (from Bloomberg)
- The Challenges Healthcare CISOs Face in an Evolving Threat Landscape (from Help Net Security)
- Patching Woes: Most Frequently Exploited CVEs Listed (from Bank Info Security)
- Expecting the Unexpected: Tips for Effectively Mitigating Ransomware Attacks in 2021 (from Dark Reading)
- Cyber Risk Monitor
- Supply Chain Hit Spurs Companies to Rethink Vendor Relationships (from Bloomberg)
- What Data Center IT Security Pros Must Know About the SolarWinds Vulnerability (from Data Center Knowledge)
The Department of Homeland Security also offers tips to help individuals and businesses become more #CyberAware.
Want timely, practical advice you can operationalize delivered right to your inbox?