Firm ranked globally in four categories: Forensic Accountants (UK-wide), Business Intelligence and Investigations (UK-wide and USA-nationwide), Asset Tracing and Recovery (Global-wide)
Four individuals ranked globally: Neil Ashton, Snežana Gebauer, Sarah Keeling, David Stern
For the fourth consecutive year, global advisory firm StoneTurn has received multiple rankings in the Chambers & Partners 2023 Litigation Support Guide. The firm earned recognition for its Litigation Advisory and Investigations practices, ranking in Asset Tracing and Recovery (Global-wide), Business Intelligence and Investigations (UK-wide and USA-nationwide), and Forensic Accountants (UK-wide).
Additionally, four professionals were recognised across their areas of expertise:
- Neil Ashton (Band 2, Forensic Accountants UK-wide)
- Snežana Gebauer (Band 2, Asset Tracing and Recovery Global-wide, and Business Intelligence and Investigations USA-Nationwide)
- Sarah Keeling (Band 3, Business Intelligence and Investigations UK-wide)
- David Stern (Band 2, Forensic Accountants UK-wide)
Client feedback on StoneTurn from the Chambers Litigation Support Guide 2023 includes:
- “StoneTurn were able to quickly appreciate the work we wanted them to perform and identify the steps needed to be taken to complete the assignment. There was little need for feedback and the results were delivered on time and within budget.”
- “StoneTurn appears to be made up of highly experienced investigators. The quality of the work is high and it is turned around promptly.”
- “StoneTurn’s depth and ability to support teams has been excellent. They have a keen sense of business purpose and do well to pull together the right team.”
- “StoneTurn provide a high level of responsiveness and availability. They also have the ability to work to very tight timeframes.”
- “They are diligent and have strong knowledge of their subject area.”
Brad Wilson, Managing Partner, and CEO, StoneTurn, commented:
“Globally, StoneTurn’s professionals have a reputation as unrivalled experts in their fields. Expanding our Chambers rankings further demonstrates StoneTurn’s long-standing commitment to delivering superior results to clients across all of our practice areas.”
About Neil Ashton
Neil was ranked Band 2 in Forensic Accountants (UK-wide).
- Neil Ashton is a partner at StoneTurn and has over two decades’ experience in the industry. He assists clients in arbitration and mediation, as well as in litigation, and acts as an expert witness.
Clients commented to Chambers about Neil:
- “Neil Ashton is lovely, straightforward and never argues silly points.”
About Snežana Gebauer
Snežana was ranked Band 2 in Business Intelligence & Investigations (USA-nationwide) and Asset Tracing and Recovery (Global-wide).
- Snežana Gebauer is regularly called upon to oversee complex cross-border investigations into corruption, fraud, embezzlement and misconduct for corporations, investment funds and government entities. She also focuses on cross-border asset tracing and recovery investigations, and often advises on cases concerning corruption and embezzlement. Gebauer’s matters are global in scope.
Clients commented to Chambers about Snežana:
- “Snežana is incredibly gifted. She is able to manage highly complex matters and deliver exactly the information we need on incredibly tight and demanding schedules. She is our go-to person in this area.”
- “Snežana is a very competent communicator and skilled at ensuring that a project will be completed smoothly, on budget, and on time.”
- “Snežana is a rockstar: she’s very, very good.”
About Sarah Keeling
Sarah was ranked Band 3 in Business Intelligence & Investigations (UK-wide).
- Sarah Keeling is a partner at the firm and has significant experience and expertise in
geopolitical risk and national security matters.
Clients commented to Chambers about Sarah:
- “Sarah Keeling leads from the front and is a trusted adviser and business partner.”
- “Sarah is very experienced, has great networks and is delightful to work with.”
About David Stern
David was ranked Band 2 in Forensic Accountants (UK-wide).
- David Stern is vastly experienced in providing expert services in forensic accounting investigations and complex commercial litigation.
Clients commented to Chambers about David:
- “David knows his reports inside out and is alive to all the tricks opposing counsel can throw. He handles difficult questions under the pressure of a hearing extremely well.”
Widely recognised as an invaluable resource for lawyers, general counsels and private clients tackling complex disputes, Chambers Litigation Support researchers conducted hundreds of in-depth interviews with senior market figures – both practitioners and purchasers of litigation support services worldwide – to arrive at the 2023 rankings. Access Chambers & Partners 2023 Litigation Support Guide here.
StoneTurn, a global advisory firm, assists companies, their counsel and government agencies on regulatory, risk and compliance issues, investigations, and business disputes. We serve our clients from 15 global offices across five continents. To learn more, visit StoneTurn.com.
StoneTurn PR Team (email@example.com)
For more information in the UK please contact: Judith Dow, email: UKpressoffice@stoneturn.com. Mobile: 07889 894 431.
Neil Ashton is based in StoneTurn’s London office and has approximately 25 years of experience working in practice, in industry and in expert witness and litigation support work. He acts […]
Snežana Gebauer, a partner with StoneTurn, has 20 years of experience in managing complex international investigations for major law firms, Fortune 500 corporations, government agencies and sovereign nations. She frequently […]
Sarah Keeling, a StoneTurn Board Member and Partner, is a former senior British government official with more than three decades of experience in national security and geopolitical risk issues globally. […]
David Stern, a Partner with StoneTurn, is a Fellow of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England & Wales, and has over 25 years of experience in forensic accounting investigations […]