StoneTurn, a global advisory firm, has once again been ranked as a leading consulting firm to by Vault, ranking in the Top Boutique Consulting Firms for 2023. Vault is known for its influential rankings, ratings, and reviews on thousands of top employers.
“Central to our firm is how we empower and encourage our people to be the best possible client service professionals, and we are thrilled to see StoneTurn’s collaborative culture recognized by Vault,” said Brad Wilson, Managing Partner and CEO. “There is no greater testament to success than our employees’ direct feedback. We look forward to continuing to foster a people-first culture to best meet the needs of our team and our clients.”
As part of the ranking, Vault collected qualitative data from employees across participating firms. StoneTurn employees noted:
- “I truly believe there is not a better firm out there from a quality-of-life aspect.”
- “Our founders sought to build a firm that is ‘smart but fun,’ and from what I can see, we have never strayed from that ethos.”
- “[StoneTurn is a] company that delivers exceptional work product to its clients by supporting its employees and fostering genuine collaboration.”
- “Extremely collaborative culture, empowering individuals and letting them grow while providing superior client service.”
- “The culture of StoneTurn sets the firm apart from the competition. I have never been in a group that is genuinely good people who wanted you to succeed because they truly believe that your success is a success for the firm.”
Vault surveyed 10,000 participants from 70 participating programs. The rankings examined each firm’s performance across categories including firm culture, quality of life, compensation, career development, community engagement, business outlook, and recruitment and hiring processes. Additional survey methodology is available here.