On 6 May, Sarah Keeling, a former senior British government official and StoneTurn Partner, led a panel of anti-fraud and crime prevention experts to discuss the impact of the global pandemic on businesses, as well as the risk implications of the virus.
Read a full recap of the discussion including a complete transcript of the Q&A session.
• GeoPolitical Context of the Pandemic
• On the Frontline of Fraud Prevention
• A Looming Wave of Regulatory Enforcement
• Consequences of the Pandemic
• Responding to the Increased Risk of Fraud Arising from COVID-19
• Sarah Keeling, Partner, StoneTurn