Hyper fee sensitivity. Increasing reliance on non-attorney resources. Factor in cutting-edge data analytics, with which even the experts have difficulty keeping up, and attorneys must surely innovate how they serve clients.
StoneTurn has worked with hundreds of law firms, including most of the Am Law 100 in the U.S. and leading law firms in the U.K. We help attorneys thrive in a changing legal and compliance landscape under ever-increasing client expectations.
Specifically, StoneTurn helps attorneys to:
- Identify and embed industry, finance, data, audit and controls experts into the legal team
- Build long-term relationships with in-house counsel and compliance officers
- Understand and review accounting, audit, controls and financial processes
- Identify, collect and preserve data
- Determine root cause(s) and recommend corrective control(s)
- Quantify inappropriate gains and losses
- Administer victim restitution
- Assess pre-incident compliance and post-incident remediation programs
- Obtain appointments and serve as compliance monitors
- Prepare clients and interface with compliance monitors
- Prove and defend liability and damages through consulting and testifying experts
- Quantify damages, provide expert testimony and create value from intellectual property assets