NexGen White Collar: Where Are the Law, Business and Ethics Headed?
Sooner or later, every business lawyer confronts white collar crime issues—a call that the FBI has raided a client’s office; a grand jury subpoena issued to counsel from the government; discovery of illegal conduct during the course of M&A legal diligence.
StoneTurn’s Jonny Frank will lead a panel discussion among external and in-house counsel, compliance officers, forensic auditors, risks and controls experts and former prosecutors to explore the evolving intersection of the business and white collar criminal law from historical, present and future perspectives.
Thursday, April 7, 2016
8:30 a.m. – 10 a.m.
ABA Business Law Section Spring Meeting
Fairmont Queen Elizabeth, Montreal and Hotel Bonaventure Montreal
Montreal, QC, Canada
To register, visit: http://www.americanbar.org/groups/business_law/events_cle/spring_2016.html
- Jeffrey Brown, Partner, Dechert LLP
- Eric Corngold, Partner, Friedman Kaplan Seiler & Adelman LLP
- Sarah Coyne, Counsel, Debevoise & Plimpton LLP
- Jonny Frank, Partner, StoneTurn Group
- Janice Innis-Thompson, Senior Managing Director and Chief Compliance and Ethics Officer, TIAA-CREF
- Laura McLaren, Director of Anti-Corruption, BMO Financial Group